Attorney Leen Nachawati
Leen Nachawati is a Managing Partner at Rabaa and Nachawati PLLC. As a partner, Leen handles a wide variety of criminal defense cases as well as employment contract review and negotiations. Her practice is fueled by her passion to uphold her clients’ rights and ensures that she can guide you through legal processes seamlessly and with full understanding.
As a former prosecutor, Leen gained invaluable courtroom experience and made personal and professional connections with other attorneys, law enforcement, and judicial staff. She is highly respected for her work ethic and is known to be honest and to the point. Furthermore, Leen finds that her humanity and humility makes her relatable to clients. She understands the privilege she stands in to be able to help clients in both the exciting and difficult times of their lives.
Leen graduated from Wayne State University and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management. After graduation, Leen attended Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor degree with honors. During law school, Leen interned for various courts and prosecuting attorneys at both the state and federal level.
Leen’s skill set ensures that she fights for your rights when they have been violated. Her compassion lets you know that you are not alone.
- Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney (2017-2019)
- Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, Intern (2016)
- United States Attorney’s Office, Intern (2015)
- Honorable Michael B. Hyman – Illinois Appellate Court First District, Judicial Intern (2015)
- Honorable Ann Claire Williams – United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Intern (2015)
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, Intern (2014)
- Legal Assistance Foundation Chicago, Intern (2014)
Wayne State University (B.S., 2013)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2016), cum laude